Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Rockman Reserve posted:

this book unironically owns, go read the trilogy, it will take you half an afternoon and is available in pretty much every library ever

the ending absolutely blew my mind as an impressionable third grader

Pretty sure I still have the OG books in my childhood closet somewhere. The quadrilogy is indeed the tits. Definitely remember the kids hiding outside the window with the teacher peeling his face off inside on the cover of the first book.

I went into my sister’s shed looking for something and found my copy of Beverly Cleary’s Beezuz and Ramona along with some Gamepro magazines from 1991 to 1993. They weren’t what I was looking for, but I’ll take them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU