Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Don't think anyone mentioned Kenneth Oppel who wrote Silverwing, a series about bats I remember being pretty popular at the time. He did another book a few years later called Airborne which was like a zeppelin focused action series although I think I only read the first.

There were a few other series I enjoyed like The Golden Compass books and the Chrestomanci series which I have never heard brought up or mentioned by anyone even though the author is apparently still writing more? Or at least the last one came out in 2006 so its not super old.

Debunk This! fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Feb 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

I'm a fan of the Sabriel books and I actually just reread the whole series over the last year leading up to his newest book Terciel and Elinor. I still really enjoyed it but ymmv.