Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Farg posted:

does anyone remember a book that was about a kid who played football and was good at jumping, but it turns out he was like an alien and was floating above his bed while he slept. at one point he jump/flys to an alien ship. at the end of the book he is playing football and scores the big touchdown

I don't, but this is the type of young adult fiction that I can respect. Just crazy poo poo strung together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

skasion posted:

The fourth Wrinkle in Time book is the craziest imo. The twins get teleported into the buildup to Noah’s flood where there’s dwarf mammoth, manticore that says “onions”, they get in a throuple with Noah’s granddaughter because shirts haven’t been invented yet, meanwhile a bunch of Tanith Lee-assed fallen angels are vamping around trying to gently caress with everything. There are also pontifications on the sexual import of red hair

I thought you were just bullshitting, but I checked and that's a pretty accurate plot summary. Welp