Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj_4Z4VkF9o&t=26s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

He's in your party

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I put that on before I hit New Game

Just seemed like the smart thing to do

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Ibblebibble posted:

Did around an hour or so on the PS5, (sidequest) arrested Gammel but that might be an oopsies for later. Wonder what happens if you let him go.

So far I really like it. Guess I'll preorder.

In the immediate moment, he goes "drat he actually let me go, I won't forget this"

No idea of any potential consequences after that!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Unlucky7 posted:

This game is going to play hell with my indecision paralysis, isn't it?

I'm just always going to slam pick the recruit/let them live option and if the others have an issue with that then maybe you shouldn't have given me the choice in the first place, punk!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Unlucky7 posted:

Also, I like the Thieves here are straight up Dodge Tanks and you are encouraged to put them on your front line. Having Clive and Travis together with the latter in the front just eats most units without taking any damage.
I've been running a team of Travis in front, Hodrick and Lex in the back, and in addition to being fairly effective it's real fun to have the guards in the back being protected

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Something to keep in mind when playing is that although you can't change equipment once you've actually engaged with an enemy, you're free to toss around equipment between your units while on your way to meet with them, so if there's a good weapon or accessory you only have one of you can still juggle it around between fights

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Come play my Overlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You can also just turn off their abilities if you want the stats and not the ability!