Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
This woman went through severe, life-changing trauma as a sheltered teenager, saw her entire life fall apart in the public eye before she was old enough to comprehend the implications on the rest of her life, felt intense public personal violation unlike anything any of us could ever imagine (from the sex tape to theft from a personal space she felt secure in), and this bitch creates products, runs businesses, pushes away romance, and loses herself in doing the things that makes her feel strong. She’s had an incredible sense of humor about herself at least as far back as ‘A Simple Life’ and she seems to have enjoyed herself tremendously as Amber Sweet. She’s gotten a lot of poo poo over the years but she’s a much sharper person than she gets credit for.

pls watch her doc with an open heart before commenting. i am serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

databasic posted:

This woman went through severe, life-changing trauma as a sheltered teenager, saw her entire life fall apart in the public eye before she was old enough to comprehend the implications on the rest of her life, felt intense public personal violation unlike anything any of us could ever imagine (from the sex tape to theft from a personal space she felt secure in), and this bitch creates products, runs businesses, pushes away romance, and loses herself in doing the things that makes her feel strong. She’s had an incredible sense of humor about herself at least as far back as ‘A Simple Life’ and she seems to have enjoyed herself tremendously as Amber Sweet. She’s gotten a lot of poo poo over the years but she’s a much sharper person than she gets credit for.

:boom:

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
I'm sure she's nice, but she's also partially responsible for a whole generation of absolutely vapid wannabe it-girls (and boys) that care about absolutely nothing but consumerism.

I'm sure that isn't exactly who she is, but that's the image she sold to a lot of very impressionable teenagers and she made bank doing it.

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat
Quite frankly I do not care at all about her. Count me out of the club.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nicole Ritchie was better looking and her dad was Lionel. Not even close.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

last i saw she was slivin it up on x the everything app

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
nah britney is my spirit animal

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Wait, I feel like we had a thread like this before??? Or maybe it was about Britney Spears???

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

britney is an exploited worker and therefore cool. paris is the boss’s daughter :guillotine:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

How are her DJ skillz

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

She is a cooze of contrasts, you see.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

100% of people who followed this advice escaped poverty. Can't argue with that kind of success.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

She's had a tough go of it, this thing called life. Her perseverance is admirable.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

databasic posted:

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

She is truly inspirational. If she can somehow achieve greatness despite her adversity, I feel like I can elevate myself to such lofty heights if I can really just harness my powers correctly.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Her cooking show on YouTube was funny as poo poo. I don’t know if she did more than one episode but the one I saw she made lasagna. She wanders around her huge kitchen half assedly scooping ingredients into a dish, sometimes with a tiny dog under her arm and letting her long blonde hair dangle into the mixing bowl.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The stupid spoiled whore South Park was funny

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
One of these days I hope to demonstrate that if you have enough money it actually doesn’t matter how much the world ridicules you.

I can really show these maligned celebrities that happiness is possible as long as you’re still rich. I feel like a lot of the time it’s really easy for them to lose sight of the important things in life. I can bring this all back into perspective for them.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Stars are blind motherfucker

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

One of these days I hope to demonstrate that if you have enough money it actually doesn’t matter how much the world ridicules you.

I can really show these maligned celebrities that happiness is possible as long as you’re still rich. I feel like a lot of the time it’s really easy for them to lose sight of the important things in life. I can bring this all back into perspective for them.

this you on the right, op?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

databasic posted:

That's hot.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

DangerDummy! posted:

She's had a tough go of it, this thing called life. Her perseverance is admirable.

She was groomed by a teacher at like 14 dude.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
I remember when she got (in)famous, there was all these headlines and gossip about the "paris hilton sex tape" and I was so confused and wondered why it was such a big controversy I was like "i'm pretty sure a lot of people made sex tapes in a fancy hotel in france, whats the big deal"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sounds like being born a millionaire was a real hell.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

While you were posting about Paris Hilton Brittney spears studied the blade

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hell yeah she did

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If me and Paris Hilton were in a no holds barred top-of-the-cage match she wouldn't stand a loving chance.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Literally A Person posted:

If me and Paris Hilton were in a no holds barred top-of-the-cage match she wouldn't stand a loving chance.

Settle down Blaster

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I prefer to admire people who did not have effectively infinite wealth and every possible social advantage freely handed to them at birth before accomplishing the barest minimum of "overcoming the adversity" of a sexual scandal that was not only directly caused by their own actions, but was specifically what kick started their own ability to accumulate their own insane wealth from idiots.

Thanks though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
she's badass, agreed op

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
This thread isn't like rain on my wedding day

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Oh yeah, totally. I don't hate her at all, I don't hate her, I don't hate her wealth, I don't hate the color pink, I don't hate Beverly Hills OR Los Angeles in general, I don't hate $10,000 handbags, and I especially don't hate when the head of a chihuahua with hydrocephaly pokes out of a $10,000 handbag that it's using as a toilet. Yep, she is an amazing, talented person. So, so skilled. Once in a generation, she is. I believe that in the future she will be recognized as a bodhisattva. She will be all our salvation, if only if we open our hearts to Her.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That's a photoshop.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Rich person has resources to deal with trauma and does. Whatever.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Edmund Sparkler posted:

That's a photoshop.
yeah, she doesn't actually have arms

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I enjoy the fact that she had the script for repo! smuggled into jail so she could rehearse for it, that is the extent of my thoughts about paris hilton

okay that's not true: i also think it's funny that they functionally cast paris hilton as Cyberpunk Paris Hilton, now that's the extent of my thoughts about paris hilton

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

its all nice on rice posted:

Rich person has resources to deal with trauma and does. Whatever.

With no stakes or complicating factors in dealing with that trauma like, 'having a job' and 'dealing with literally any external poo poo ever'. Oh besides someone saying a mean thing about her on the Internet. Must be so hard to handed life 100,000 times over and have to read a mean thing.

so brave.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Feb 23, 2024

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

With no stakes or complicating factors in dealing with that trauma like, 'having a job' and 'dealing with literally any external poo poo ever'. Oh besides someone saying a mean thing about her on the Internet. Must be so hard to handed life 100,000 times over and have to read a mean thing.

so brave.

One more time, she had a sexual predator teacher try to make a move on her in her early teens.

LOL RICH BITCH, SUCK IT UP ALREADY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

SilvergunSuperman posted:

One more time, she had a sexual predator teacher try to make a move on her in her early teens.

Yeah, that sucks and that dude is a creep and she doesn't deserve that but also when you can count the 'difficulties' you've had as a person who's existed on this planet on one hand with zero attached stakes, I'm not exactly shedding tears.

I personally know probably a dozen female friends and coworkers who've had dudes creep on them in the workplace. You think they have a documentary crew following them around to tell their story? Turns out no one gave a poo poo, they had to deal with that themselves, and still had to come to work the next days, weeks and months because bills don't pay themselves when daddy doesn't own a hotel chain. Life's response to their actual problems was:

quote:

SUCK IT UP ALREADY!

Make a thread for them instead I guess.