Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

My gf opened the door for a couple guys so I'm going to yell at them for being disrespectful little wusses for walking through the door she held open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Is that a kid riding a bike down a residential street? I'm going to roll so much coal on him.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I felt a big grey cat just doesn't fit my personality anymore.

Let me introduce to you my new OC. They're half wolf, half german shepherd, half void demon, jet black body with red highlights, blood drips from their claws, teeth, and eyes. Did I mention their eyes are jet black too?
Incapable of feeling love because they've been hurt once before and they hate anything that makes others happy.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

MrQwerty posted:

Not everything is epic, shitheads.
The word "epic" is one of the most misused and overused filler words in the English language.

Now this is epic.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Yeah, I still use gay as a negative descriptor. :smuggo:

Oh and that think you like a lot? IT SUCKS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Worf posted:

this was so funny i forgot to laugh

I don't care :smug: