Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
4 hours gone in the blink of an eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
def big game for steam deck

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
could be GOTY.... lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

I think they designed the perfect game for a degenerate gambler who loves gaming lol

Lol this is exactly how I sold it to a friend. It absolutely kicks rear end.

Arch Nemesis posted:

rolling into Reno with the Foghat blasting and the moonroof on my Focus wide open. my deck with five queens of hearts is gonna blow this town a new rear end in a top hat

Lmaooo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

kid who went to a Montessori school: Read em and weep, boys :D

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This card is OP as gently caress lol. Got to Ante 8 on my 2nd run

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

On my second run, I ended up with a joker that added +20 multiplier for hands of 3 cards or fewer and it absolutely carried me through Ante 8. I missed the last boss by less than 10,000 chips due to a couple of very unlucky redraws. Game's good, folks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can absolutely see myself unshowered and unshaven 10 mins before we're supposed to be somewhere pulling cards

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

this seems really OP lol

It's busted, got it with another joker that lets you make straights and flushes with only 4 cards and it was straight flush city

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can absolutely see myself unshowered and unshaven 10 mins before we're supposed to be somewhere pulling cards

lmfao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

played a lot of this the past week, big sleeper hit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

people who've struggled with crack addiction, this game is MADE for us!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

everyone else just playing the fun game: Ah,

[eyes glazed over, haven't slept in days] straight flush, +50 bonus x 10 multiplier, 2200

Arch Nemesis posted:

rolling into Reno with the Foghat blasting and the moonroof on my Focus wide open. my deck with five queens of hearts is gonna blow this town a new rear end in a top hat

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

just bought this today. loved the demo and the full version owns. haven't been skipping too many rounds for tags yet but learning how to exploit that should be fun.

i've only won one run at the base difficulty level so far but it was super smooth. vagabond + fortune teller is a great combo to pick up early. the fool card with wheel of justice gives you a ton of chances to upgrade your jokers

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wanna combo this with three jokers I've encountered:

-every card counts as a face card
-all probabilities are doubled
-bonus chips based on how much money you have.

probably won't even be great lategame but I wanna max out the money

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
won the game finally with a 1.8 mil hand. loving cool!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Social Media posted:

just bought this today. loved the demo and the full version owns. haven't been skipping too many rounds for tags yet but learning how to exploit that should be fun.

OOOHhhh that's what skipping is for? So it's like going for a relic in Slay the Spire?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OOOHhhh that's what skipping is for? So it's like going for a relic in Slay the Spire?
also there's a real dickhead boss effect where "any cards you've played during this ante are debuffed," so if you don't skip one or two you can get totally hosed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my breakable banana joker survived up until the second to last round :patriot: your service was freaking invaluable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Don't sleep on boosting High Card value, it saved me during a "no repeat hands" boss fight

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

my breakable banana joker survived up until the second to last round :patriot: your service was freaking invaluable

Joker Banana Behaving Badassly

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Joker Banana Behaving Badassly

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
:siren: Attention Dio :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7JG63IuaWs

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
almost 12 straight hours lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kinda, the tags are all temporary one-off bonuses but in exchange you skip the blind missing out on any $ rewards and also skipping a visit to the shop.

I do it more often in later rounds when something like temporary +3 Hand Size for the boss blind is way better than anything I'd find in the store. There are some really good early tags though like the one where initial cards in the next shop are all free.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

goferchan posted:

Kinda, the tags are all temporary one-off bonuses but in exchange you skip the blind missing out on any $ rewards and also skipping a visit to the shop.

I do it more often in later rounds when something like temporary +3 Hand Size for the boss blind is way better than anything I'd find in the store. There are some really good early tags though like the one where initial cards in the next shop are all free.
Yea I don't usually skip blinds but I slam the skip button everytime it guarantees me a polychrome joker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had one offer +5 Full House bonus and that was a no brainer