Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

I hope the upcoming gambling scandal involves higher up team executives and their cabals of MBA dipshits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Baseball is the right length, if guys are getting chewed up by it then increase rosters and add more players.

And bring back long extra innings games. Baseball games were not too long, work is too fuckin long.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

live with fruit posted:

I'm not sure putting a bunch of players who otherwise don't belong in the majors in the majors makes baseball better.

Nothing in the world is ever going to get better so you may as well get used to it.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Ohtani will be confined to playing 81 home games per season as a Toronto Blue Jay after being banned from America for his crimes.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Twin Cinema posted:

I was just looking at the Jays from 2019 and I am unsure if I was just checked out for that season, or really was that forgettable? Trent Thornton had the most starts, Clay Bucholz was on this team, Edwin Jackson on his 14th team got some disastrous starts, Freddy Galvis was the starting SS, and both Justin Smoak and Aaron Sanchez were still with the team (I thought they were gone years prior).

It feels like a fever dream. I only started looking at this team again because of Foolish Baseball's recent video about Elvis Luciano.

That was the year I really started watching and boy howdy were they bad