Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

maffew buildings posted:

feels good to be amongst a cool group of Merverted posters :cool: question - how many games do the Cubs win the WS in this year? I'm saying six, just to keep it a little interesting

Cubs lose the WS in 7, but they beat the Brewers in the Wild Card so bad that the Brewers' owner is compelled to leap into Lake Michigan in penance. Cubs reverse the negative trend of ownership spending, though the main impetus is a time-traveling Rickey Henderson stepping out of a portal and stealing Jon Fisher's heart out of his chest on national TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

Who beats the 120 win dodgers?

It's been a different NL West member both of the last two years, so given that it's also an Even Year, I'm going to say the trend continues and this year it's the Giants.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

DeepDickPizza posted:

This makes total sense from a gambling perspective. Just think of it as a flat fee for the series.

Given that baseball's biggest early scandal directly revolved around throwing a world series, that one surprises me a lot less.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/panasonicdx4500/status/1763773533115564307