Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Is there a better way to follow NPR and KBO than reddit, which isn't particularly great at that anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

baseball games are being played today and that's pretty neat

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

and if thy toe offend thee, cut it off and freeze it for reattachment after you retire

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

All Bauer has had to do is stop being stupid and he'd be hundreds of millions of dollars richer. He has yet to stop being stupid. I would not want to be his agent.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

What are the reputable bootleg merch sites? Kinda want some Orioles shirts but I don't want to pay Fanatics prices for Fanatics quality.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

if the Angels wanted to do something worthwhile this season they should've signed Votto and Greinke already

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

This is incredibly depressing.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

As a long-time Orioles fan I am glad to have no emotional stake in this Ohtani and Ippei were supposed to go into the hall together forever :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Luigi Thirty posted:

The Ippei thing is even weirder now that it looks like he made up his media guide biography. He claimed he worked with Okajima and the Red Sox, but the years don’t match up, Okajima already had an interpreter, and Boston says they never heard of him.

Massive lol if this situation ends up being partially the Angels' fault because they didn't vet Ippei at all. I hope he gets some help or something though, dude has lost it all.