Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Not even out of spring training and I'm already unbelievably over the mlb.tv commercials and baseball zen spots which have not changed from last year. I know you can do stuff to get around seeing the commercials but none of the options are very convenient for apple tv which is how I primarily watch. It's wild to me that they don't bother attempting to make those commercials even remotely more varied or hell properly equalize the audio so the commercials aren't so friggin loud compared to the broadcast audio. Gonna hear this ad for The Show about 50 million times throughout the course of this season :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Intruder posted:

Yeah I can see an ump ringing someone up, getting overturned, then immediately ringing them up again on a questionable call. Then tossing them

This is always how I figured it would go too. Or they'd try to overturn correct robo calls because "I was there and saw it" while getting indignant about the robot being better at their job than them.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Some of these look better than others. The Orioles one is pretty bad, it's just like "here's the logo" :effort:

nobody should support wwe with their money tho

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/SNYtv/status/1770879727064039564
lol this rule is going to be a complete clusterfuck.

Lmao this sucks

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

duomo posted:

Orioles proceeded to lose this game (Elias loves DeSantis)

https://twitter.com/jcalvinmeyer/status/1770912455285162095

Blech

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

AndrewP posted:

The Orioles subreddit

Oh I'm sure that is a wretched hive of scum and villainy if there ever was one.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is the gist of the Ohtani situation that his translator made a bunch of bets on games using money from Ohtani's bank account without his knowledge, and it's a betrayal because him and his translator were previously friends?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Wow, thank you. This is the most succinct recap of this i've seen so far hah.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

R.D. Mangles posted:

Holy poo poo it's almost opening day.

Yeah I had this realization last night when I put BOS/TEX on in the background. Really snuck up!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

ChiTownEddie posted:

It feels real when the TMobile free MLBtv hits.

oh poo poo thanks for the reminder!

I was trying to watch spring training the other night and it wasn't working and i said to my partner "Didn't I just sign up for this again earlier?" She said "that was literally a year ago now". Ah yes. so it was. :|

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Made sure to set myself to wfh tomorrow so I can watch afternoon opening day baseball :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is this good for the Orioles? I legit have no idea if this changes anything or if there's just a different rich guy who owns the team now.