Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Imagine even thinking about Illinois south of I-80

This was Darren Bailey’s entire gubernatorial campaign, to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I really wanted one of those satin Starter jackets as a kid. I had to settle(?) for Zubaz.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

A drive into deep left indeed.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Thumbnails you can hear.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

why is falling asleep behind the wheel better than driving drunk.

Ask Tony LaRussa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

will_colorado posted:

when names started being added to player uniforms Turner paid Andy Messersmith to put "Channel" on the back his number 17 jersey to promote WTBS

I like to think there’s a parallel Earth where George W Bush was nothing more than the doofiest MLB commissioner, Donald Trump was nothing more than an NFL owner everyone hated, and Ted Turner spent the rest of his days doing Charley Finley poo poo like that.