Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Considering how much of the arena they cut off because of the elimination chamber poles blocking the viewing angles, its probably is close to a sold out arena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Perth, this is YOUR main event!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

both of the people currently in the ring seem to suck as human beings, but it's nice to see the crowd care about a wrestler like they do rhea ripley. good for the crowd. but this match is going to suck way, way too much for a main event spot in my opinion. and I get that it's the only title they really have to put up but, nah.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
lol "my hole" chant

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

both of the people currently in the ring seem to suck as human beings

?????

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

as wrestlers, sure. but as people??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

thepokey posted:

I think it holds like 70k for concerts and about 60k max for the footy, so, pretty full but no sell out

73000 is the record for a single day concert attendance (Ed Sheeran in March 2023), 61200 for a sporting event (Wallabies v. All Blacks, first Bledisloe Test in 2019) and 110000 for the official opening day.