Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

MrQwerty posted:

I held my forearms at a 90⁰ angle with my palms flat and my fingers up to the ceiling doing things like errands in public for a full year and a quarter after leaving 5 years in an aseptic cleanroom

Glad I broke that one

just carrying around an invisible dachshund everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

not spending 2 dollar bills.

american 2 dollar bills are not super rare, yet there's perpetually been a myth, like literally since i was a little kid i've been hearing people say, "they don't make those anymore, better hang onto it for good luck!"

in fact, they are still made. but i never spend them. when i get one, i stash it somewhere like a freakin squirrel hiding a 2 dollar walnut.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

cool to know if i get a 2 dollar bill in maine it's been in your mom's rear end crack

not your mom, redshirt, just like , the royal "your" . everyone's mom