Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Am I tripping or are the turns in reverse order here? Or maybe Winter happening before Early Winter is just some kind of elf bullshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

I'm guessing you eventually remember that shedlord doesn't necessarily have to keep limping around forever?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Libluini posted:

If you're talking about afflictions, I think I "remembered" that at some point in the late Dominions 3 era, so it has been a couple years that I've known about this.

Now, will I actually talk about afflictions some more?`

Yes I was talking about the guy with a couple of afflictions and I was specifically referring to the fact you explicitly pointed out your god is a Healer(1), but you just set her to research and apparently immediately forgot about her. Which makes it even funnier several turns later that you're searching your provinces for recruitable healers and conclude you can't heal afflictions, when you already can.