Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I know The Unknown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Infamous hacker the unknown

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

they're bringing in sad oompa loompa. Nothing I saw about the Unknown

The ironic childless LA crowd is going to be queued up to take selfies with her, and she's going to have to make the same depressed face each time and dole out single jelly beans over and over, but without the irony

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Thesaurus posted:

The ironic childless LA crowd is going to be queued up to take selfies with her, and she's going to have to make the same depressed face each time and dole out single jelly beans over and over, but without the irony

There's a great observation about capitalism here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm gonna take my imaginary friend group right up to that witch's castle and tell her what.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

I'm gonna take my imaginary friend group right up to that witch's castle and tell her what.

...are you talking about Wizard of Oz?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

...are you talking about Wizard of Oz?

And your little dog too!

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtube.com/shorts/3Q0UkyQyo1w?si=wiBYfQ9kpyC7ZZSO

I love you Craig

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

is this freckles person affiliated with wonka

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Poor Freckles, thought of Wonka and died

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lazy_Liberal posted:

in that they are both Scottish yes.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
In order to be like the original experience, it would have to be much worse than the visitors expect it to be. So this time, a couple of jelly beans lying on the ground and a picture of Johnny Depp that was torn from an old magazine on the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Craig is the very heart of scotland thank you