Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Her frustration in the interview with trying to give thile kids 3 jelly beans but they just didn't have any more to give. The real tragedy is that any amount of jelly beans above 0 is a huge disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

I love how you can tell she's trying really hard not to swear on national television while describing how shite the thing was

Lmao she pivots from "low quality poo poo" to "IKEA mirrors" as an effective standing for cheap garbage.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Viral marketing for season 3

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If everything shat out by AI became public domain couldn't you just make it poo poo out copyrighted stuff and rid ourselves of that nonsense?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

So unless I'm mistaken, at least in the US pretty much everything around this disaster besides (I would assume) the actors' likenesses and names is public domain.

Ah, so exactly how things should always be across the board. Copyright law is one of the dumbest sticks we have been shoving into our own species' bicycle spikes for over 300 years. It's a disgusting diseased bandaid they want us to put over oozing infected wounds inflicted by capitalism.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
DJs will be keeping the energy going which will blend into a rave brought to you by the Shrek Rave promoter until 4am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Infamous hacker the unknown