Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
Dear peoples who come to the event,

We feel sorry for maybe not making a good event. The Unknown may be little scary, but we did not mean for it to be. Also, sorry for sad Oompa Loompa. We think maybe he bring bad vibes. Next time, we'll try not have sad Oompa Loompa and make event more better. Please not mad at us.

Thank you,
ChatGPT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

I deeply regret my earlier inadequate apology and understand the need for a more sincere expression of remorse. It's akin to unraveling the intricate plot of The Da Vinci Code, where layers of complexity unfold, much like the layers of my apologies. Just as Robert Langdon navigates the enigmatic puzzles, I strive to untangle the misunderstandings caused by my initial apology. Let us embark on a journey of clarity together, much like Langdon deciphering cryptic symbols, as we work towards a resolution.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

quote:

Galifianakis is tipped on the Eventbrite listing to host the Q&A session with fellow comic Nathan Fielder.

what the gently caress lol this can't be legit but lmao if this entire thing from start to finish was for a nathan fielder show