Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I bet that poor Oompa Loompa had to tell the kids (somberly and deadpan):

:geno: “Hey, kids, watch me make candy.” :geno:

*pours vinegar into baking soda*

:geno: “Ta daaaa.” :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Pretty sure that 4 foot by 3 foot fabric printout hanging on the sad wall was purchased direct from AliExpress and is just a blown-up portion of the box art for the Candy Land board game.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

:nice:

This is really sweet regardless :)

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Irisi posted:

Small blessings: the poor Oompa Loompa Girl is guaranteed another booking later this year. They'll bring her on as part of Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2024 on Channel 4, they like to get an internet meme person on every year.

They'll have her do a little skit with Jimmy Carr and read out the questions for the Richard Ayoade et al to answer. She'll at least get a trip to London for filming and a bit of cash for that, I suppose.

I’m glad this is already boosting her visibility in the aspiring actress world. She deserves it, and I hope better things come her way.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I fuckin’ love The Unknown :3:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“Oh boy! I can’t wait to soar in the sky on a whimsical steampunk hot air balloon and escape a massive tornado from an escape room farmhouse! Come on, kids!”

~ gullible morons unaware of the copyright-infringement-free ‘not’-Willy Wonka Experience… or just gullible morons

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Yeah, I feel like ironically recreating the Willy Wonka Experience loses the lovely charm the original Glasgow one had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Gutcruncher posted:

It’s like when someone realized everyone loved Samurai Cop for being so bad it’s good and figured “I’ll make a sequel where it’s so bad it’s good on purpose!”

Don’t do that!!

Truly the Willy Wonka Experience is gonna end up being the Sharknado series of the 2020s.