Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Found a video of the entire experience, Depressed Oompa Loompa wasn't having it with the single jellybean nonsense.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMLDKyhY/
The Willy Wonka guy is really giving it his all at least.

Also always great to see more reactions to The Unknown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Roblo posted:

I pointed that out as a lot of people have been attacking her online for being "ugly", when it was clearly just a bad photo of someone having a lovely time.

Not that someone's looks matter either way, but she's clearly been bothered by lots of lovely comments. Can't be nice being the internet main character.
It really is remarkable how bad of a picture of her that is. She looks completely different and I'm surprised people were able to recognize her.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

If they fly in the original cast (minus that milkshake ducked one) and give them a free LA vacation out of it then I'm for it.