Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

AlbertFlasher posted:

I am shipping some products to Seoul, Republic of Korea for the first time. It seems like a cool place. I've never been but it seems fine.

Out side of K-Pop, Samsung, LG, Kia, etc. I don't really know much about South Korea.

Has anyone been there? Live there?

my sil lived there for two years and loved it

she also met her husband there who turned out to be a tramadol addicted domestic violence enthusiast, but thankfully yeeted him quickly

that’s my SK story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’ve been to 36 countries and I’m gonna take this post to act smug about it : :smug:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

conversely, i live on an island 4000km away from the nearest decent sized anything :smugmrgw::cry:

i’m only 300kms away and i’ll think you’ll find my size more than adequate

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

poor countries are generally the most memorable and effecting. cambodia was very touching, although challenging. its just really loving poor, but like everywhere, the people are mostly kind and helpful. it makes you feel like a real overprivileged jerk when you see how little they have but how generous they can be

countries with a good balance of cultural and economic difference, beauty, challenge, but also reasonable ease of travel and comfort are thailand, india, and (depending on where you go) indonesia. they all rule and I recommend spending as much time as you can there

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HK has edge and is just generally cool while singapore is fascist-lite