Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Riatsala posted:

When people meet my GF they assume I'm rich

Well…are you??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Songbearer posted:

Same

Your SO can't stop talking about me

They have good taste then. :radcat:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Grey Cat posted:

They have good taste then. :radcat:

Oh you :3:

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I got a 7 on hotornot in 2005

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Squiggle posted:

I got a 7 on hotornot in 2005

Same. That was also my peak cuteness and it’s been 15 years.

Oh no…

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Well…are you??

Sometimes women make mistakes!

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I know because I go to the gym 5 days a week and usually I look at other people at the gym and envy them having to envy me, then I stare at myself in the mirror and flex and kiss my biceps and make love to myself in my imagination, but there’s still this hole inside and I cry every night oh god helpmeehatswrongijustwantlove

But no I’m good, why do you ask?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

When your mom tells you that you are very handsome that is something you can take to the bank. Moms would never lie about something like this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Only when you find the greatest love of all OP

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

if you're hot and you check out a dating app pretty much anyone you swipe right on is a match

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't think I'm that physically attractive but I tend to told I have a sexy voice constantly so that keeps me going

I do ok on dating apps too but that's more because I'm funny and genuine

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Actually I'd probably be physically attractive if I just committed to being bald and shaved my head every week

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I leave my yearly checkup with my general practitioner, and they don't tell me anything I need to improve on.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I never think of myself as physically attractive, but at least my eyes, notably my long eyelashes get frequent compliments from women who tell me they wish they had similar lashes. “You have pretty eyes” is a real confidence booster, and in that moment I feel like maybe I’m not so bad looking after all :frogbon:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
A guy keeps calling me and telling me he wants my skin, so that's a self esteem booster if there ever was one.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Women don't respond to my advances because of my overly-intimidating good looks.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Internetjack posted:

Women don't respond to my advances because of my overly-intimidating good looks.

Well at least you have confidence.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Internetjack posted:

Women don't respond

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I get into complicated three way relationships in every small logging town I drift into.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

redshirt posted:

I get into complicated three way relationships in every small logging town I drift into.

It's true, they've inspired so many Mills and Boon novels, many a woman over the world has unknowingly swooned and even, dare I say it, *fawned*.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I know I'm not physically attractive, because I'm still single despite being a tryhard at changing that status.

If someone compliments you try to determine their angle and what they're trying to sell you.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Sometimes I worry I'm not attractive, then I remember that I am HBO's "Masters Of The Air" star Austin Butler.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I'm a hit at bars, I spend a lot of time behind them

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Women love my large, aquiline nose.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'm working on it, geeze

but I also want to eat an entire pizza with my bare hands

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Mister Speaker posted:

Women love my large, aquiline nose.

You lucky bastard, wimmens love the pomp and dander of the equine.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

ChickenHeart posted:

I'm working on it, geeze

but I also want to eat an entire pizza with my bare hands

Eating an entire unsliced pizza with your hands isn't unattractive, it's all about how little sauce you get everywhere in the process. Kinda like olympic divers making a small splash.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My wife thinks I'm cute

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry for all the ops without long term partners

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You'll find someone eventually

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Apparently I have a really nice voice, but a face for radio if you catch my drift.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Martman posted:

I wish I was LeVar Burton :smith:

Lance Reddick? Buddy, you are attractive

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

tango alpha delta posted:

Apparently I have a really nice voice, but a face for radio if you catch my drift.

Sounds like you're due for a discord gf

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I look in the mirror

and then angle it at someone much prettier and pretend it's me

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm married and have even had sex!

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I'm a hit at bars, I spend a lot of time behind them

I was sitting at the bar last weekend and I had to fart. I tried to let it out silently but it ended up being super loud and people around me heard. This lady "scooped" her half empty pint glass in the air behind my rear end, chugged the rest of her beer with a big "AHHHHH" and winked at me :blush:

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Larry Cum Free posted:

I was sitting at the bar last weekend and I had to fart. I tried to let it out silently but it ended up being super loud and people around me heard. This lady "scooped" her half empty pint glass in the air behind my rear end, chugged the rest of her beer with a big "AHHHHH" and winked at me :blush:

Thats marriage material right there

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
i assume you would know if you're physically attractive if strangers tell you so directly to your face, loudly and repeatedly.

As this has never happened before to me, the only reasonable conclusion is that I am a horrifically ugly disgusting abomination of a man who has absolutely no business interacting with other people unless its thru a screen.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
'cause I'm so hard to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Inzombiac posted:

I'm married and have even had sex!

Woah.