Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
girl who lives downstairs from me keeps telling my gf that she thinks i'm attractive
my gf doesn't find this person's husband attractive though so there will probably be no regrettable drug fuelled swinging session

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
nice snype lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

nice snype lmao

Reported

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

redshirt posted:

I worked at this big time job with this dipshit male model. The whole package, truthfully, he was stunning. Rooms changed when he walked in. And there I am in my Levi Dockers.

Was he actually a dipshit though? Sometimes people assume a really attractive person is dumb but if you take the time to get to know them you'd realize they're actually in the 97th percentile of intelligence according to multiple, legitimate IQ tests and also they're well-read and sensitive and good at martial arts too.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Larry Cum Free posted:

Was he actually a dipshit though? Sometimes people assume a really attractive person is dumb but if you take the time to get to know them you'd realize they're actually in the 97th percentile of intelligence according to multiple, legitimate IQ tests and also they're well-read and sensitive and good at martial arts too.

Being good at martial arts made me attractive....to other dudes.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Larry Cum Free posted:

Objectively, probably not. He had the educational pedigree, though I've long learned there's certain types of Ivey Leaguers who are as dumb as any jock rear end in a top hat.

Compared to me? Yeah, he was a dipshit. :)

But objectively? He played the role, he did well in meetings, he had the resume, he was super model hot...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The number of apocalyptically gay memes I get from my straight male friends talking about us kissing and rubbing on each other lets me know I’m extremely desirable

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

MoonshineWilly posted:

trailer park 7

The Seven Samurai remake we need.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
At about 16 I thought I was ugly so I just figured I'd just work to get real good at eating girls out instead. Honestly probably the best idea 16 year old me ever had.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
If it is understood it doesn’t need to be said.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Animal-Mother posted:

The Seven Samurai remake we need.

Lone Wolf and Several Cubs to Various Lady Wolves With Poor Decision-Making Skills

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Girls don't let ugly creeps eat them out.

Hypothetically.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Girls don't let ugly creeps eat them out.

Hypothetically.

Average creeps and above.

naem
May 29, 2011

in most relationships one is the comparatively attractive one and one is the one that tries really hard, I’ve been on both sides of that spectrum

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

redshirt posted:

Compared to me? Yeah, he was a dipshit. :)

:goonsay:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i look in the mirror at myself and immediately cum

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

just chiming in to say that yeah, im pretty hot

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I keep getting mistaken for Zendaya.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Because I am shy with a repulsive personality and still manage to acquire terrifying stalkers. Practically the anchor of my entire self-esteem.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

nice snype lmao

snipes are one of the weirdest hold-over concepts on these forums. who care

it's like when sometimes ppl still get upset over someone saying My Wife/GF even though we're like 90 years old and probably most people who want partners, have partners its not 2005 nemore

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yesterday one of the guys at work told me he'd suck my dick.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

Yesterday one of the guys at work told me he'd suck my dick.

Well yeah that’s kind of what we do at this factory.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I was bored in the checkout line at the grocery store yesterday, so I started screeching the music from NES Punch-Out and a statuesque woman came over and silenced me with a passionate kiss! :wth:

Someone who is objectively ugly should try that to see if it's a standard tactic or if it is only used on the physically attractive.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Larry Cum Free posted:

I was bored in the checkout line at the grocery store yesterday, so I started screeching the music from NES Punch-Out and a statuesque woman came over and silenced me with a passionate kiss! :wth:

Someone who is objectively ugly should try that to see if it's a standard tactic or if it is only used on the physically attractive.

Thats just how anti-vaxx people greet in the grocery shops these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Uhhhh, I’m still not sure what this means but someone at work used my name as their password. It was a confusing conversation.