Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
-Apple Vision Pro is up next and will change everything
-Deadlifts and squats and leg workouts are a dangerous waste of time. Just bench and do bicep curls.
-GBS is the normal guy forum just chilling and grilling and having a family and the other ones are for virgoons, cringe guys, etc.
-Reddit is completely fine and normal people go there
-SnowRunner is better than Elden Ring
-Expeditions, the SnowRunner sequel is a AAA title and should cost $70 instead of $40

Mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

my name is buck and I'm here to gently caress

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to bed soon

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Some people should require testing before posting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

Some people should require testing before posting.

Oh he’s definitely been tested for many things

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

housing, food, and healthcare may seem expensive now, but they’re the cheapest they’ll be for the rest of your life

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm gay

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

skipping leg day: the thread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The Sickening and Heartbreaking Truths of the Fourth Stimpire

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Maudib Arakkis posted:

-GBS is the normal guy forum just chilling and grilling and having a family and the other ones are for virgoons, cringe guys, etc.

:agreed:

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
You can slap pigs on their fat head and drum on them and the pigs actually love that poo poo and will get pissed off if you stop and shove you over into the mud, people will tell you it's not true but I'm here to reassure you you can drum on a pig's big fat head and tell it it has a big fat head and they'll agree with you the entire time

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
JRPGs are nearly identical and they are all bad.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
WAR CRIME GIGOLO is gay

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

SonOfGhostDad posted:

JRPGs are nearly identical and they are all bad.

incorrect

please refer to Exhibit A: Hatoful Boyfriend

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Purchase posted:

housing, food, and healthcare may seem expensive now, but they’re the cheapest they’ll be for the rest of your life

If you are over the age of 40 and don't already own a home, have six figures in retirement accounts and six-months - year salary in liquid cash, you might as well invest in the lottery because it's never going to happen for you. You are now a slave for the rest of your life to predatory capitalism.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 28, 2024

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Three Olives posted:

If you are over the age of 40 and don't already own a home, have six figures in retirement accounts and six-months - year salary in liquid cash, you might as well invest in the lottery because it's never going to happen for you.

does anyone actually like this guy?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pencilhands posted:

does anyone actually like this guy?

Sir:

quote:

Post truths folks dont want to hear and aint ready for

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

my question stands

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

databasic posted:

incorrect

please refer to Exhibit A: Hatoful Boyfriend

You were not ready

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Most of you are all as old now as I was when I started posting

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You don't need to wash your feet in the shower, washing the rest of your body just takes care of the feet.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You don't need to wash your feet in the shower, washing the rest of your body just takes care of the feet.

At least scrub the dead skin off once or twice a week

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Biden is the best choice for president in 2024 and you should vote for him if you want to minimize suffering

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

AEMINAL posted:

At least scrub the dead skin off once or twice a week

no

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

If women want to open a pickle jar, instead of getting married to a man, they should insert a butter knife between the lid and the jar and cantilever until they hear a pop, then open the jar themselves.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Spinz posted:

Most of you are all as old now as I was when I started posting

Your reg date begs to differ.

My reg date can legally drive a car.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

The Grimace posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO is gay

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pee is stored in the ballss

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
There's a entire galaxy zooming it's way towards ours

Your family's belief in God or a spirit is a friction slowing civilization's advance.

It is vitally important that we research and protect endangered species as much as we can. For a selfish reason: It's amazing the amount of plant and animal (and fungus) defenses / toxins we use in finding cures or treatments for ourselves. There is a shitload more still to be found.

Steely Dan really are that good, and if you don't like them it's because most their songs suck and the singer is annoying. They are stunningly good musicians that wrote amazing songs, and a bunch of awful ones that never end. All the songs are tight and well rehearsed, the mix is wide, and the sessions are recorded with warmed up musicians and high end equipment. Too bad the only output is a Steely Dan song.

Soda companies are going to keep raising prices

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
-Violent video games are socially and psychologically bad for children, and adults
-God exists

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kids hate Kix and Moms don't care

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Going by the intent of the constitution, the founders wanted people to protect themselves from a tyrannical government with weapons that were roughly on par with those of said government. Which means assault rifles should probably be fine.

Now I don't agree with this, but I think the correct way to fix it would be to abolish the second amendment, not pretend that it isn't what they intended.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Don't post lies in the truth thread

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Pee is stored in the ballss

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Italians.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Could God create a man so stupid that he himself couldn't properly educate him?

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Most of us will die before The Simpsons ends