Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Spinz posted:

Most of you are all as old now as I was when I started posting

Your reg date begs to differ.

My reg date can legally drive a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Leg day is in fact the best day and I look forward to it every time.

We have less crime and less war now than we have ever had and those numbers will continue to decline.

You, yes you the person reading this are a beautiful person and are loved, and you should share this message with someone close to you, you may never know how much they may need it.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

No one gets past November 2nd during no nut November

God is an imaginary construct we advanced apes used to make ourselves feel better about our mortality and bring comfort to the fact that we don't know poo poo about gently caress about how the universe works

No I cannot in fact smell what The Rock is cooking

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

None of the Star wars movies are good. None of them.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

If you aren't using a bidet you deserve any swamp rear end that you get

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

I will admit weed is addictive I was able to quit drinking overnight but weed took years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Pajser posted:

Euros loving love america and always will.

Can confirm it's loving crazy when I visited Ireland how many of them have a positive view of America.

Obama visiting there really did a number on them We visited that loving gas station.