Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

when it comes to cars no one needs anything more than a 2013 toyota sienna (god's perfect vehicle)

FTFY

e:and to contribute, We need more nuclear reactors, especially CANDU reactors because they don't need enriched uranium to operate. :science:

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Mar 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Beefed Owl posted:

None of the Star wars movies are good. None of them.

The original was called “Star Wars” when I saw it in 1977. I thought it was pretty good, but I was nine. I have the original transfer from laser disk to DVD around here somewhere. I should see if it still holds up from a storytelling point.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

If you stay calm when someone is trying to pick a fight with you, it confuses your antagonist. Bonus points if you are calm enough to sincerely ask if there’s anything you can do to help.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Watch how someone treats service or retail workers if you want to know if that someone is a decent person.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Super Store, Abbott Elementary, 30 Rock, The Office - you know all those recent comedies. They're the same show set in slightly different places. All of them are trying and failing to capture Airplane!/The Naked Gun style humor.

Airplane/Naked Gun is far,far better than any of those shows. They wink at the audience and they are pretty wholesome. Modern comedy seems pretty mean spirited in comparison.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 16, 2024

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

I’m 55 and my knees complain when I don’t bicycle at least a few miles a week. Bicycling is good for your knees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

American fat is a whole other level of fat compared to the rest of the world.