Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ninja turtles is the best ongoing media franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

sW1chyboi

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

redshirt posted:

Why are there no dedicated french fry stores in the US? Could have them at the beach. At the Fair. In the Country. In the City.

https://www.pommesfritesnyc.com

https://www.mrfriesman.com

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Alien abduction is real and there's nothing you can do to stop it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my favourite yoga move for my back is lifting several hundred pounds from the ground and putting it down again

goat yoga becoming hardcore

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

im fat and loving it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Tarkus posted:

I say as a fatty that I own my poor decisions. I'm very glad that people here can enjoy a moment of patting themselves on the back for their good decision making skills and discipline to keep themselves not fat.

I hope we can invite other people to come post. People who've made good, shrewd decisions. I invite them to post as well.

I'm not actually very fat, I'm sorry for lying to others who actually are. I did buy two corned beefs over the weekend though and will probably eat one tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The "Juicy Pear" jelly bean is awful. If you eat one by itself, then its kinda whatever since pear flavoring is kinda meh to begin with, the real problem is when you eat it with basically any other flavor jellybean. It begins to taste vaguely oysterish, its loving terrible. I don't think any other jellybean flavor has 0 combination potential like juicy pear, outside of the really weird "joke" flavors