Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
With some exceptions, dogs are clumsy idiots.

Cats are elegant and graceful.

Cats are superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sly Stone is the dopest mack of mack daddies.

Look at the poo poo he's wearing in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Udz1ZuqKQ

Nobody in the history of SA is cool enough to pull off that look. Or anyone else either.

That dude fuckin rules.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Rad-daddio posted:

Is there a nearby planet with way more than earth gravity?

Need to work on my quads.

I think Neptune or jupiter are bigger than earth so they might.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Star wars is lame rear end poo poo.

Eating rear end rules.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

redshirt posted:

If it's actually go time, a high pitched noise coupled with action is highly effective

A good old fashioned war whoop is always a good one.

As is staring them straight in the eye when they're talking poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I jerked off twice this morning and once last night.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

wesleywillis posted:

I jerked off twice this morning and once last night.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MFs definitely weren't ready for that truth were they?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Internet Old One posted:

"Yeah well 700 years ago in miseryia, people had to eat carnivorous bugs with their rear end to survive.. things are good... have some perspective."

Thats how rear end eating got started. People would rear end eat bugs and then regurgitate them like a bird does with worms. People would eat the half digested rear end poo poo bugs.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If Joseph and Mary were married and Jesus truly is the son of god, then Jesus is actually a bastard.

Also, if Mary cheated on Joseph with god, then she's an adulteress and probably should have gotten stoned to death (not that I care, but doesn't the bible say something about that?). Or, if it wasn't consensual then god is a rapist.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Car Hater posted:

The dark side of the moon is dark because the moon, like earth, is a flat disc

Its all dark.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I GOT A BUNCH OF RANDOM SQUIGGLY LINES ON MY UPPER ARM CAUSE ITS MY TRIBAL SYMBOL.

AM I A TRY HARD? IM WHITE IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Best way to cook a potato.

Slice it lengthwise, but not all the way down so it splits in two, twist the knife a bit so it opens up. Make several slices perpendicular to that first one. Same thing, twist the knife a bit to open it up.
Shove pieces of onion in the splits. Red onion, Spanish onion, whatever. Put it on some tinfoil and either smear oil all over that bitch or wipe a bunch of butter on it. Then dump a bunch of spices on that poo poo. Whatever the gently caress you want, garlic, curry powders, jerk seasoning, cumin, whatever the gently caress you want.

Fold the tin foil over top of that poo poo but don't wrap it tightly, try and wrap it so that only the bottom and sides are touching the foil. Then kinda like twist to foil together at the top to close it up.

Cook that poo poo on the bbq or in the oven for however long it takes to cook. That'll depend on the size of the potato, how hot you have the oven set at etc... I'll let you decide.
Part way through the cooking process turn the foil package on its side for a bit, then on the other side.
When its done tear that poo poo open on to a plate and eat the fuckin poo poo out of that thing.

Also, truths that people aren't ready for:

Everyone here can suck a fuckin male camel's dick.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

been in the xkcd thread at all today brother?

The what thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I herniated a few discs in highschool (1998) and my back ain't getting any better. I'm now old (40+) and I can gently caress myself up if I look at a door the wrong way.