Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Some people should require testing before posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

bradzilla posted:

Love to see folks breaking a sweat just walking around while my heart rate stays near resting

:(

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Loin King posted:

People over the age of 25 that talk and type like this are 2024's equivalent of a grandma wearing juicy couture sweatpants

on god no cap fr fr?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Navin Johnson posted:

There's really only one political party in the U.S.

Anarchy is good for you.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wesleywillis posted:

With some exceptions, dogs are clumsy idiots.

Cats are elegant and graceful.

Cats are superior.

Truer words have never been typed.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dreezy posted:

cat av havers are all girls, dog av havers are all boys

The math checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

this happened to me, and getting more into fitness (lifting) in my 30s was definitely a contributor. but both my parents had all sorts of disc problems requiring multiple back surgeries so it's probably just my weak and corrupted bloodline.

fortunately it's not crippling for me, just moderate pain that i've learned to live with. my sister (also 30s) has sciatica and when it's bad she can't work, can barely even get out of bed.

Same here, I had back growth problems growing up then ended up with multiple back injuries well before I was 20, one that tore a bit of my sciatic nerve which was easily the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Now my back just always hurts or gets hurt from menial tasks. I've been exercising more to try and strengthen it and my legs but it's still easy to throw my back if I so much as look at something on the floor.