Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
-Apple Vision Pro is up next and will change everything
-Deadlifts and squats and leg workouts are a dangerous waste of time. Just bench and do bicep curls.
-GBS is the normal guy forum just chilling and grilling and having a family and the other ones are for virgoons, cringe guys, etc.
-Reddit is completely fine and normal people go there
-SnowRunner is better than Elden Ring
-Expeditions, the SnowRunner sequel is a AAA title and should cost $70 instead of $40

Mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
-Violent video games are socially and psychologically bad for children, and adults
-God exists

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Saalkin posted:

You should try being less stupid bro

lol I knew that little number would whip up some turbulence. Mad?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

satanic splash-back posted:

Most anti-WFH discussion is jealousy with a coat of paint

yes, people are jealous of people who do nothing all day and have no expenses and get paid to beat the band to do so. Why do you ask? mad?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Every Apple product is the best version available of the product. For example, no windows, laptop, stacks up to the MacBook. No piece of junk oculus or whatever up to the vision.. no junkie android tablet to iPad. no piece of junk androids to the iPhone.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

bradzilla posted:

Apple takes tech rolled out by other companies years ago, sanitizes it with the Apple Touch and waters it down to be palatable to the average person. The type of person who never changes settings because they're "afraid of breaking it."

N00b

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Speaking on some realistic mess... The half of y'all were probably full blown speds back on the day.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Costco/ Kirkland brand is overpriced bland junk

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Thread took a weird turn.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

posting a lot of ambiguity and thoughts and opinions rather than truths folks dont want to hear and aint ready for

Yup. Let’s keep with the path

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

God exists and you are loved. You don’t have to think bad thoughts about yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

counterfeitsaint posted:

Sure, technically gravity has no range limit, so the other planets are, in a strict sense, exhibiting some gravitational pull on your body. But they're so far away, your car and even your next door neighbor have a stronger gravitational pull on you than any other planet.

My neighbor jason? oh heck no