Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

skipping leg day: the thread

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

The Grimace posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO is gay

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Smugworth posted:

True Detective: Night Country was the best season of TD since season 1

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

My name's Hot Rod, and I like to party.

I know for a fact you don't like to party

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Froghammer posted:

Habanero peppers taste like rear end, spice level be damned

this thread is for truths people don't want to hear, not broken mouths

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Zugzwang posted:

I am, in fact, ready for this jelly

hi

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

With some exceptions, dogs are clumsy idiots.

Cats are elegant and graceful.

Cats are superior.

Maybe true but cats don't give a gently caress about you

Dogs love you more than anything on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

credburn posted:

Memes are going to go away.

They're the absolute nadir of humor, bottom of the barrel, scraping the absolute bedrock of the most effortless and based comedy, kept alive by virtue of the dumbest possible people, but it's a golem created by millenials -- and 4chan users / pedophiles (redundant) / US insurrectionists in particular -- and will die when the next generation comes of age and realizes what awful, worthless, absolutely negative-quality crap has provided the stupidest masses their jokes for the last couple years, and they will replace it with cleverness and originality.

We're about to see a revolution of wit. Things will be funny again. Sorry, you stupidest of stupid fucks.

edit to clarify: I know it's within the attitude of the thread but I imagine there are going to be a lot of content aggregators who won't know what to do when memes go away, and even though I hate you, I empathize with anyone struggling to endure during a cultural change such as a return to quality yucks, and so I genuinely am sorry you're going to have to go through this. But it is necessary. Get obsolete you asshelmets.

what about reaction gifs