Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yes im vegan. yes i eat meat. we exist.

How could I forget about this? The greatest thing anyone ever posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BRJurgis posted:

Delicious animals started it by eating all those innocent plants. Meat is justice!

*slicing into dinner* look at all these nutrients. Ill-gotten no doubt!

The most annoying guy I’ve ever met made this exact “joke” in my first semester English class in college.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I don’t think of tattoos as trying to make anyone look particularly tough anymore. It’s a purely aesthetic choice without a lick of transgression left and I think that’s ok too.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sorry I forgot to explicitly say that hate symbols still retain their transgressive power to identify someone as a piece of poo poo.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"I'm dying for my music," he mumbled.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Lethal Weapon guy?? No way.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tarkus posted:

I'll be honest, it was worse a few years ago in terms of politics. I mean, we do have a kind of learned helplessness vibe lately but at least we got rid of the authoritarian tankie adjacents for the most part.

Uh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

potato salad is easily the worst. baked is mid but nowhere near the bottom

loving wild. Just saying anything for engagement now?!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

redshirt posted:

Just wanted to say how much I disagree with this. What are elections if not the collections of individual voter choices? By definition.

Not about the US being a corrupt democracy. But about votes that don't matter. UNLESS you are proposing some system of fraud.... Are you?

Lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Many workers have lovely physically demanding jobs that wear people out well before they should. I’m going to tell them to do yoga when they are young or this wouldn’t have happened to them.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Like I’m not constantly doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT