Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

people skip leg day because working your legs is hard. it takes way more mental effort. leg day skippers have a weak, feeble mind and very little self discipline. they are generally afraid of hard work and almost always parasites on society (most tech + finance bros skip leg day)

thsi

people with baby bird legs and muscles everywhere else look hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Saalkin posted:

Here's a truth OP's most recent posting gimmicks have been hella bad and falling flatter then a pancake. Massive L's from him. Before there was a certain charm to his strange style of posting but it's been lost like the sands of time.

No cap frfr

also this, except his entire career stretching all the way back to the original canpakes account

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

nothing quite like the feeling of being so sore in the legs that walking up and down stairs is a challenge

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It took me over 3 years of cardio workouts before I started to like it. Love to see folks breaking a sweat just walking around while my heart rate stays near resting

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rad-daddio posted:

gently caress yeah and it's gonna kick rear end.

the midwest will soon be coastal

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pc gaming is fail

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

your tongue does not have different zones where one detects sweetness, another sourness, etc. it's a lie

Big Taste has been pulling the wool over our freaking tongues!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Songbearer posted:

You can tell how much fun you're going to have fighting someone in an online game purely by their handle. If it's something like

Help my cat is high
or
Handsome John's Weasel Shop
or
quail ball sampler

They're gonna be your average Joe shmoe who won't be playing too seriously and they'll make mistakes or play off meta and you'll generally have a good time with them

If it's something like

DARK_FREN_Z
or
ENDLESSMAYHEM CSGOSKINS.WEB
or
killerJeWeLZZ

They're gonna be twitchy little bastards who disconnect or fold the moment something goes wrong or will be insufferable if things go right

Finally if they're something like

egg.
or
i cannot aim
or
yeti yeti yeti yeti

Run.

Lol imagine being in your 40s and still playing multiplayer video games online

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Every Apple product is the best version available of the product. For example, no windows, laptop, stacks up to the MacBook. No piece of junk oculus or whatever up to the vision.. no junkie android tablet to iPad. no piece of junk androids to the iPhone.

Apple takes tech rolled out by other companies years ago, sanitizes it with the Apple Touch and waters it down to be palatable to the average person. The type of person who never changes settings because they're "afraid of breaking it."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mad much?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chief McHeath posted:

Hot take. Sorry I don’t have to root the back door and scrub the cache and double the node or whatever to make my poo poo work and that it upsets you

Hmm yup I definitely only mentioned literal basic settings accessible to anyone. Seems to be a truth you don't want to hear and ain't ready for

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op, moments after blasting a third fat nut in twelve hours

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Car Hater posted:

Truth: weed smoke fuckin stinks, not the same as cigarettes but just as bad in a different way. Everyone around you knows, you're not being paranoid, they just don't want to rock the boat by confronting you about being a gross stoner.

It's also not even a very good high

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

yes im vegan. yes i eat meat. we exist.

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ProperCauldron posted:

Tattoos aren't cool any more. They make you look tryhard and cringe

Every 3rd person now has hand and/or neck/face tats because they think it makes them like famous, important, or like a social media star.

Everybody looks like a stickered-up middle school folder

These days when I see someone heavily tatted, 8/10 times I can tell I'm looking at a moneyed cupcake cosplaying rugged

oh for sure gramps

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Most people doing the "everything hurts all the time as u age :smithicide:" bit are likely living sedentary lives and letting their bodies rot. Fitness, weight and nutrition are every bit as important as your mom told you growing up. If you manage at least two of these things you'll be in fairly good shape, if you can do all three you'll feel pretty drat good even in your late 30s and 40s.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mad Hamish posted:

Extremely online Internet leftists are just cosplaying as the Khmer Rouge and should be ignored but because they are all well-off white computer touchers they have time to post all day every day.

Avocado is disgusting and people need to stop pretending that it isn't.

Birds aren't dinosaurs.

There should be two wholly separate Internets, one for Americans and then one for normal people.

Overpopulation isn't really the problem people think it is but the solution to it is to have lots of hot, hot gay sex.

:staredog:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

I am so sick of idiots peddling their ancient "wisdom" as if that isn't complete and utter bullshit made up by frauds and charlatans.

this might not be the thread for you then bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

im sure it will continue to be that way and you will live a long and happy life :)

lol