Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I’m so loving sick of the constant tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jesus Christ

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

obliriovrons posted:

I mean if you're going to lie about a fake idol you can just lie about something significantly less convoluted like "just vote for Bhanu"

Issue there though is that the person who is the fake vote always gets upset about it and now you have more divisions within the remaining members. I suppose the best way to do it is to agree as a group that you're going to ask the person who they want to vote out, and then you go along with that option. Then the fake vote target's ire can be directed at the person being voted out, rather than a fellow alliance member who brought their name up first

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oh yeah I forgot that SITD means you lose your vote. Yeah, that simplifies things a lot

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Christ this is embarrassing

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why does CBS think that this is what we want

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jeff sounds so rehearsed

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Oh also Jeff takes the flint away because he's trying to compensate for the game being 3 weeks long now so he can still say it's hard, so it's like one bad thing compounding into another.

I know people that don't watch Australian Survivor are tired of hearing about it but it's really whiplash to go from one of the best seasons of all time to the worst opening series of episodes of all time.

Which is the one you’re considering one of the best?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Studio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzrEaGW4c0

oh yeah bhanu? very deceptive actor. real chameleon that bhanu.

lol

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Poque posted:

Agreed. Panama is also amazing. Skip Samoa.

I don't think you can skip Samoa. It had a big impact on Survivor as a whole

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STING 64 posted:

i def think anyone from this thread would have smoked that challenge in maybe one or two minutes tho

I paused the TV and tried, but got some wrong from the early seasons. If I had the physical ones and could move them around, it would have been easier

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

Maybe people are watching back seasons more or whatever but the two lowest years for Survivor season viewership are the 2022-2023 seasons, followed by the 2023-2024 seasons.

Wikipedia has the same-day ratings and +7 average viewership ratings. They've both fallen off a cliff.

I’m surprised that season 40 didn’t even move the needle

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I’m surprised nobody has ever made a joke during the finale reading of the winner votes and played a pretend idol on one of the others in the final 3

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why do I still watch this garbage

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

RandomHodge posted:

Not sure, all of your posts in this thread are complaining so I’m not sure what you’re expecting at this point

Posting in anger is more fun!

fps_nug posted:

What ruffled you feller

I just hate the random tribe swaps that only happen for one episode.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

I thought Q was going to like Ben’s calm but nope. I guess just never talk to Q lol, he’ll decide you need to go no matter what. Noo you like Aubrey?! You gotta go!

lol

I had to read this post out loud to my wife. She loved it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

They should clearly vote out Soda btw. The gaping chasm between Venus and Tevin ought to be preserved. Tevin wants to make a huge mistake here and vote Soda and they should let him.

He voted Venus lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bahnu: Please help me, Q, I need a coach, please

Q: Okay Bahnu, here is what to do

Viewers: what an arrogant rear end in a top hat