Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Poque posted:

Based on what we were shown - and it’s never enough to make an actual informed decision - I kinda agreed with the quit on Sweat. It looked next to impossible. You can’t ever quit that task though, you have to go all the way to the end
Yeah maybe the quit might be agreed upon by some watchers but the way he threw and broke the hour glass jesus christ. i actually was a little afraid in that moment and worried for the others on his tribe. v. v. dangerous person to have around just in terms of safety and security and wellbeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Studio posted:

Lmao what
I'm fairly certain he smashed the hour glass out of frustration rather than accidently dropped it. I could be wrong.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

mp5 posted:

Abraham in 41, Twitter God Zach in 42

No, you're right that he was frustrated, but you are also being lightly clowned upon for reading way too deeply into Tired Frustrated Jelinsky
Egh, I guess its just a contextual/personal thing. somebody throwing and smashing something out of frustration is a scary thing for me and makes me feel like they are a dangerous/potentially abusive person to be around. if that's worth being lightly clowned upon, so be it.

Lampsacus fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 4, 2024

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

wrong thread, ignore

Lampsacus fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 4, 2024

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

The Guardian spoke with Parvati about her, ahem, life coaching business. It does have some interesting stuff about her childhood though.

Seriously though, is life coach all there is for Survivor alums? Kellyn from Ghost Island is doing it, Alexis from Micronesia did it, and in her FTC in Panama Danielle said she wanted to give speeches to kids.
True. Although there is probably a good quantity of clientele for it. I can imagine multiple people having restless thoughts at 2am only to finally get back to sleep after deciding "that's it. Tomorrow I'm going to get Parvati from survivor in on this."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

Charlie seems like an awesome person but he also seems to be getting a lot of gameplay hype that I don't understand.

That said, asking for rice as he slid down the pole was brilliant :haw:
"I've got you right where I want you, Jeff."

SteveVizsla posted:

Everyone whispering all over the place and then hearing "This does not rock" over everything killed me
"I do not care for those shenanigans."

There are some really lovely people on this season! Tempered by.... some of the worst narcissism survivor has seen. Q, as said in Stevevizsla's excellent post, has a pathetic ego and is no joy to watch. please leave. just walk away from the game man you are killing the vibe