Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Tim saying he'd play like Shamar because he also gets things in his eyes is making me laugh way too hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Kim was on sequester, lmao

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Studio posted:

tweeted this question at her and saw her shop.
https://mogaynor.com/

lol at the hat

This shop gives me the opposite of Carson's shop vibes -- maybe because any purchases are going to charity?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

KingKapalone posted:

The first challenge to haul the cannon sure was different too. Just one course, sort of asymmetrical, almost all physical. I suppose having a balance of dexterity, puzzle, and strength like they have now does give more balance, but I'm getting that fans don't like the repetition.

The repetition sucks, but also -- you don't need to make every challenge a perfect balance. A balance can be achieved with one purely physical challenge, one purely dextrous challenge, and one pure intelligence challenge. That's still balance!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

It's not as if they don't have simple challenges they could bring back -- "move your entire tribe from one end of the balance beam to the other, past the rest of the tribe" is something they've done before and could do cheaply again. It's that they repeat the same things over and over season after season, rather than reaching into their bag of tricks and pulling something new out.

At least the journey challenges have been a little different!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

mp5 posted:

Yes, that is “Hot Pursuit”, a top 3 of all time challenge

A challenge they, notably, can't do with three tribes!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Polderjoch posted:

venus and q are the funniest players this game has seen in a long time and god i wish we got more like them. the venus/tevin/soda beef and q with kenzie/tiff feels like a sanitised gabon or nicaragua it's amazing

Liz proudly announcing that she's not brought her bag and then that she's staying Nami strong and voting for Soda and.... I don't know why Liz is so funny to me but she's right up in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

bizarro tribal council, I was convinced that was about to turn on v and then Q did that and then ????????

and literally everything Liz did this week from turning the votes to talking about her big ego to talking about having apparently not pooped at all