Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I was convinced Jess was going until Jeff read that third vote so I was catastrophizing this whole season. It's satisfying seeing a real loser flame out this fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Maybe I was having a bad night but this cast is incredibly unlikeable. I'm almost glad that Jess got eliminated just because she's too nice for this. When it's rear end in a top hat on rear end in a top hat crime it'll be more enjoyable.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Bhanu calling a guy getting medevac’d for potential paralysis a miracle he prayed to god for is crazy. He's annoying as hell and very bad at this game but I would honestly sacrifice Randen for more chaos.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I’m not sure what’s more desperate and pathetic: Bhanu’s entire Survivor career or the attempts to have Taylor Swift tweet about the show. Seriously, the guy that jumped off the platform yelling “I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT” has to be a plant.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
After a garbage pre-jury and mergatory this was the first actual good episode of the season so far. I'm surprised a split tribal went that well. The gameplay is a mess but that makes it enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The stable of new era players that are constantly on RHAP are going to be unbearable for the next year.