Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

'Slot machine salesman' is a Vegas specific euphemism for idiot, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Venus and Jess are both Canadian. This is a clear cut case of anti-Canadian bias in the editing.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

STAC Goat posted:

Just caught up. This season is a bummer.

Honestly I began laughing uncontrollably at Bhanu when he melted down at the journey. Great cringe comedy, just incredible stuff

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

If they're that good at casting then they should make every tribe 5 losers and one frustrated overachiever, because it's very entertaining.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

mp5 posted:

Yeah there’s not a lot of careers that come out of pooping in the woods for 39 days apart from life coach, Cameo hustler, actor, or motivational speaker

Podcast host

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I watch the show with my fam and I think it gives me lots of small chances for teaching moments. For example, Bhanu should stop asking God for help and focus that energy on helping himself.

He was great. Best player since Colton imo

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m not sure you can call yourself a super fan if every decision you make is the exact opposite of what someone who actually watches the show should make.

Bhanu was an unreliable narrator and I have doubts about both his having watched every season and life story of growing up in poverty.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

STING 64 posted:

Survivors more about the journey than the winner anyway

Yeah for sure.

It takes so long to fly to Fiji and back that first boots probably spend more time in the air than on the island.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

90 Day Fiance and all its associated mail order bride shows seem like a full cultural phenomenon to an outsider like me.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

There was a moment in this episdoe where the winners were sitting around and Tiff locked eyes with Kenzie and made a crack about she didn't even have space for the burger while they laughed, it cut to a close up of the burger sitting on the plate for 2-3 seconds and then faded slowly to a shot of Liz' dejected face.

:kiss:

It was right out of an On Cinema Oscar special. The show transcended reality to become pure comedy, and if someone could gif it I would be thankful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

SteveVizsla posted:

She seems like a really fun person outside of the show.

This is my impression of her too, full of youthful confidence and probably a good time at a dinner party. Not a great Survivor contestant, or at the very least got a brutal edit.