Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

May the sacred flame guide me... Or something like that.
Really hoping Jess finds her footing (and sleep!!) at some point, really like her as well. So far I think Hunter and Tevin are probably the people I enjoy watching the most but it's cool having a decent sense of everyone in the game so far. The only person I'm just kind of going who??? on is Ben who I don't think has? gotten much to say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

venus and q are the funniest players this game has seen in a long time and god i wish we got more like them. the venus/tevin/soda beef and q with kenzie/tiff feels like a sanitised gabon or nicaragua it's amazing

Polderjoch
Jun 27, 2019

curiousCat posted:

Liz proudly announcing that she's not brought her bag and then that she's staying Nami strong and voting for Soda and.... I don't know why Liz is so funny to me but she's right up in there.

I forget Liz exists but she's definitely up there too yeah. She's in such a good spot and is rightfully pretty confident but the way the edit has given us nothing from her is incredible