Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
So I wrapped up Traitors AU S2 and now want to know more about Luke, what season of Survivor AU should I be looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

I’m the guy who just realized that the lady with the rainbow glasses and the lady on green who is some kind of internet marketing millionaire were not the same person.

Who’s the lady with rainbow glasses?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Fast Luck posted:

Rainbow glasses is the one who talks about how rich she is. That's one person

There are two people though, or were. This one who went home did not have rainbow glasses or millions of dollars to go home to. She's just a nerd who can't jump

gently caress. So non-jumper green lady isn’t even rich? drat. But at least everyone spelled her name correctly!!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

What was the season where the two tribes played paired tag where the players were tied together. One race had the biggest dude and the smallest dude together and IIRC the big dude’s chasing injured the small guy and he was like “you hurt me” and the big guy was “I don’t care”.

I think I stopped watching shortly thereafter because the show was just not really fun anymore.

Then I got hooked into the all winner season and… yeah.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

I appreciated the cobble together a special trinket from your tribe mates HII, that was pretty cool. Maybe make it into assemble a HII from various parts at camp as a renewable concept?