Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Diabetic posted:

It really feels like this and last season they were testing something. You had a complete garbage no way in Hell tribe on both, the previous season it was really rough and you felt genuinely bad for them losing and just wanting it to merge/end already. Now you have a team that is in the same boat, but you want them to lose so bad. You have the world's tallest quitter, a man with a very vengeful god to keep him in play while he wails on the rocks that everyone is against him, a lady who was cloned from "My Girl" who plays the game in circles around her team, they all know it but keep her, another girl who takes advisement and can make good moves but will go with the most boring one, and a man who refuses to lose, yet loses constantly. I don't include Jess in this because she was a decent person but also didn't really play the game.

I don’t know if it’s related but I think it’s horseshit that Probst penalizes the losing tribe by taking their flint - after three seasons in a row of one tribe getting decimated it feels like we’re just rewatching Cook Islands over and over and I feel like that has to be a nonzero factor in re: why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

mp5 posted:

Going back through to find the worst survivor pizzas of all time and rank them

https://youtu.be/A3grqIctzlY?si=73Xps_M7PwWqR5dO

I got you.