Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

None of those numbers are that exact, that’s why we have words for the exact number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Poque posted:

Also am I just burnt out on this season or was that episode boring as hell? I would normally love a good blindside but it didn't feel very well-developed.

Bad season overall but decent episode

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

I mean there's the specific gameplay formula they have, but also just get Jeffrey a samurai costume at Spirit Halloween, add some wind instruments to the soundtrack, and have him say platitudes about honour for season 48. Anything but the exact same theming please.

this would own lol

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How could it not bother people to see how absolutely lazy Survivor production is at this point? Repeating a challenge, sure that's pretty normal for Survivor. Repeating a full challenge, to the point where they probably didn't take it down between filming is real bad.

Survivor's already know the schedule of "twists" in the 4x Survivor, are we going to get to the point they know what challenge they are even going to run that day...?

15-20 years later, people still remember bits about the early seasons of Survivor, nobody is going to remember a drat thing about the 4x seasons in 10 years. People might remember a few players, but otherwise, the seasons have no identity.

Other game shows such as the price is right also have repeated challenges