Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

Sighence posted:

Just watched woof what an amazing doofus

Now I'm going to make it clear I don't think this way personally. The women's alliance counter getting floated this early is of note from a strategic persepctive. Obviously anyone who does so in episode freaking 1 has some Issues and I hope the effort fails. What I'm interested in is the women's alliance becoming a meta that some are planning for/around and I don't know what will happen there.

But we clearly see the idea of a women’s alliance being floated by the women.

So I guess it’s like why Venus said about him identifying her as a threat, how dare he assume correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

I started titans vs rebels and I was rooting for Eden because he reminds me of Matthew Lillard. But his whole thing of movie references as a personality got real old real fast.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Watching Australian survivor and it is just a level above the us show. Watching heroes vs villains and the tribal where George demonstrated why he called himself king George by outing the knowledge about Simon’s (fake) idol, betrayed that Jordie told him about said idol, got Simon to not play the idol to save an ally, then kept said ally around and instead picked off someone else. Just loving wild.

Also big lol that production has put out fake idols out for people to find? Im not far enough along to know if they turn out to mean anything yet.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Lt Jon Kavanaugh posted:

That is easily the all time best tribal of any survivor, just incredible play. Also for your second point keep watching

What a stupid loving twist. How is it a clue to a hidden coconut that you would need to find like any other idol any sort of clue at all. And didn’t someone else find that idol without having this “clue” in one of the camps?