Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Pony: Tiffany (how is she not the odds on favorite?)
Poison: anyone who said they'd play like Nick Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Finally got around to watching premiere and loving chefs kiss to the editors burying Jelinski the whole episode. What a clown that guy was, so glad to see him go.

Kind of disappointing that tribe looks like such a mess though because Q and Tiffany and Kenzie all rule. Gonna need them to survive this disaster tribe.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

obliriovrons posted:

Hey the seventh episode of the season is named Episode Several

Catching up on this thread now after watching late and had to make sure I lol'd at this.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
As I always do when people ask, putting in my vote for Guatemala as a unique fun season that is like none of the others and has a great cast (some duds) but is weirdly unique as survivor goes. Also contains hilarious idiots which is one of my favorite survivor things.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Q is insanely entertaining and is great tv. Truly Coach 2.0. A worthy successor to the crown of hilariously biggest dummy.

Viva Q

Viva Venus

Long live Quenus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Obviously none of you ever ate that pizza in the 90s otherwise you'd know it's made out of sheetrock.