Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BCC Vs EKFTR 31 52.54%
Orange vs Wayne 11 18.64%
Skye vs Stat 14 23.73%
Jericho vs Atlantis Jr. 3 5.08%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I hope Danny wins tonight. In fact, give us a whole bunch of title changes. If Eddie retains Bryan must shake his hand.

If Cope returns tonight to cost Christian the title it could lead to them having their last blowoff in a TLC match, which could be fun.

I just want Sting to retire undefeated. :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Christian/Adam seems like a good candidate for Blood & Guts if they want to keep it going that long and/or move the event up.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mark Briscoe losing his mind and almost killing House of Black ruled, this is probably the most I’ve been invested in a House of Black adjacent story.

I also really loved that main event. Lots of fun stuff, loved the bit where Daniel Garcia and Hook were teaming up.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Double Rampage is a pretty good time.

Bolo Yeung was awesome in it.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ian rules, Kevin sucks.

Absolutely. Kevin is the driz shiz

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

Absolutely. Kevin is the driz shiz

He was soooo bad last night. It's a taped show fer god sake!!

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I'll never forgive Big Biceps Tony for once again booking a PPV for a Sunday night rather than a Saturday, meaning I can't stay up to watch it live and instead have to avoid spoilers all day tomorrow. It being Sting's retirement makes it an even bigger crime.

(Of course I'll forgive him. I can't stay mad at TK)

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I haven't watched any full wrestling show in awhile but I'm watching tonight because it's Sting man.

Also just based on clips Queen Aminata is my favorite wrestler now. If a poster just had her and OC I'd be there.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Go home Collisions are always bad. Do them PPVs on Saturdays Tony

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He was soooo bad last night. It's a taped show fer god sake!!

I grind my teeth whenever I hear him go "OH OH". I can normally ignore him, but that always gets me.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Also just based on clips Queen Aminata is my favorite wrestler now. If a poster just had her and OC I'd be there.

She's pretty good OP

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don’t get as creative as others with their pape menus, but I just found out Beyond steak tips exist so I think I’m making cheesesteaks and homemade fries tonight. We just used them to make a vegetarian stroganoff and they rule.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I'm trying to convince my pape friends to order a sack of White Castle sliders in honor of the Stinger :hai:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm trying to convince my pape friends to order a sack of White Castle sliders in honor of the Stinger :hai:

how does this honor the stinger? maybe i will get some myself

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

JUNGLE BOY posted:

WHITE CASTLE OF FEAR

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsbAC13F4I

:allears:

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
It's called White Castle of Fear because you should be afraid of what happens after eating the sliders.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
you want more of them

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Time_pants posted:

Brian Christopher

Way more impressive signing than Okada or Mercedes.

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
The Wardogs are gonna be howling tonight I can feel it

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

UnleashedDad posted:

The Wardogs are gonna be howling tonight I can feel it

Joe vs Mister Wardlow before dropping the belt to Swerve could be a fun little detour

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

A Fancy Hat posted:

Mark Briscoe losing his mind and almost killing House of Black ruled, this is probably the most I’ve been invested in a House of Black adjacent story.

I also really loved that main event. Lots of fun stuff, loved the bit where Daniel Garcia and Hook were teaming up.

I'm sad I was never really aware of the work of the Briscoes until about a week after Jay's last match.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
My 10 year old son is one of the very last Little Stingers. I've never seen him so excited about anything than he is for watching Stings last match.

But he hasn't stayed up past 8:30 in years so he'll have to watch it tomorrow. But its so drat cute

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

My 10 year old son is one of the very last Little Stingers. I've never seen him so excited about anything than he is for watching Stings last match.

But he hasn't stayed up past 8:30 in years so he'll have to watch it tomorrow. But its so drat cute

:kimchi:

Did he just watch the show and decide Sting was His Guy, or did you show him classic clips? I love stories about wrestling crossing generations like that.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Heard there's a pape tonight. Yay/Nay on it being good?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Son, one night Sting defeated the nWo, and you were born nine months later

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Not gonna have time to watch Collision before the pape. I’m assuming it’s pretty skippable?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dimebags Brain posted:

Going by the card it's a big ol yay from me

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

:kimchi:

Did he just watch the show and decide Sting was His Guy, or did you show him classic clips? I love stories about wrestling crossing generations like that.

He's been getting heavily into AEW with me over the last year or so. I'm just now starting to show him old Sting clips on YouTube. The classic coming down from the rafters and taking out the nWo with his bat on Nitro every week.

MJF is our mutual favorite, but he's been gravitating towards Sting and Darby more and more. I don't think he's seen much of Sting's past work but he knows tonight is A Big Deal.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 3, 2024

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

Yay, and it's Sting's last match so u should watch it

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Answers Me posted:

Not gonna have time to watch Collision before the pape. I’m assuming it’s pretty skippable?

You didn't miss much. You can catch Mark Briscoe going absolutely apeshit on HoB on AEWs YouTube. Some good matches but nothing you absolutely have to watch.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Answers Me posted:

Absolute nothing show. Don’t bother

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

JJ looking rough in that thumbnail. His turnaround has been way more impressive than even jerichos.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

magiccarpet posted:

Go home Collisions are always bad. Do them PPVs on Saturdays Tony

All PPVs should be on Saturday, with a special 1 hour collision from 7-8pm that acts as the zero hour preshow.

Also, put this stuff on Max! I could handle $25 theater PPVs, but if those are gone for good the $50 9x s year is not sustainable for me.

Edit: 8 times, because All Out in Chicago baby!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

im gonna buy a frozen pizza and then add cheese and pep to it for the mega bite

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Can’t describe how excited I’m going to be to see Revolution live tonight. I’ll probably be on TV in my Abadon shirt, so look for me.

I think my son is wearing his pink Acclaimed Every Wednesday shirt.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

have fun b dawg

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Not really, I guess. At least not significantly. It's my genuine hope they're spinning their wheels because they are postponing the actual story until the after the PPV.

If not, I'm kinda sad for all involved.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

A Fancy Hat posted:

Dude, I couldn't believe the main event. It was like someone let me book all my favorites into the same match.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I hope Danny wins tonight. In fact, give us a whole bunch of title changes. If Eddie retains Bryan must shake his hand.

If Cope returns tonight to cost Christian the title it could lead to them having their last blowoff in a TLC match, which could be fun.

I just want Sting to retire undefeated. :pray:

I hope for all this but I fear Copeland might join Christian. If he does the Patriarchy will have officially jumped the shark for me. That and I'll be convinced that Christian has actually kayfabe mind control powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

BDawg posted:

Can’t describe how excited I’m going to be to see Revolution live tonight. I’ll probably be on TV in my Abadon shirt, so look for me.

I think my son is wearing his pink Acclaimed Every Wednesday shirt.

I'll be there too in my Kazuchika Okada Too Awesome Dropkick shirt I hope we both have a wonderful time :)