Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BCC Vs EKFTR 31 52.54%
Orange vs Wayne 11 18.64%
Skye vs Stat 14 23.73%
Jericho vs Atlantis Jr. 3 5.08%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Arrakis match and the ring has a hole with rotating knives that the wrestlers can fall into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seth McFarlane has never been involved in something that got a laugh out of anyone without a pre-existing condition.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

People are mad its another nepo baby vehicle lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony please put your money into repairing the crumbling US bureaucracy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Their matches are all insanely good but everything else they do i instantly forget because they both have the personality of a dog that can't be separated from the family for five minutes. This is a me problem but also mah baby daughter

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Fake shooters like The Blackpool Combat club substitute real characters with pretending to be "real" tough guys but then a real shooter like Ca$h Wheeler comes on screen and gets dismissed as a bland family man.

He was man enough to pull the trigger? News to me. Waving it around like you're in a car lot and it's labor day isn't shooting

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Now that Bald stopped his dumb podcast, I can confidently say FTR rules and in my head they've finally come around to accepting that Punk is a big baby.

I miss it so much. It was so bad and all of his opinions were some wild stuff. I still think about him being mad that Tully didn't get all the promo time in the Pinnacle. It was really fun listening to him hate on that group but for all the wrong reasons

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's Sting posted:

“I never wanted wrestling to pass me by. That’s why I wrestled the way I did. This Sunday, I’m going to wrestle a way that will make people want to save the tape.”

This match is going to rule

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

yea ok posted:

thanks dax

The sort of letter your dog would write you if you were on a business trip away from the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kevin Kelly has constant "mad while at Disneyland" energy. Always miserable and grumpy while living a charmed life.