Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: That Little Demon)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

every game you rank higher than ape escape makes me angrier and angrier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That Little Demon posted:

I have a feeling that Croc: Legend of the Gobbos will be bad, but we will see lol

It had tank controls in a 3d platformer but on the other hand it had some pretty great music

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

play some oddworld, the best games on the psx

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

has tombi been played yet

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

if you're playing army men 3D then you're not getting away without playing the sequel, Sarge's Heroes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShinySuccessfulShrimpMingLee-XRSQriWjTIBkcseS

lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

that's the entire purpose of the clip function

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

SirSamVimes posted:

if you're playing army men 3D then you're not getting away without playing the sequel, Sarge's Heroes

why isn't sarge's heroes in the suggested games list, TLD?

where is it

i see sarge's heroes 2 there, but not the game I suggested, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes

i see it in the full list of psx games, but not the suggested list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I demand it is added, not to the end of the list, but to its rightful position of when I suggested it