Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: That Little Demon)

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I want to throw Rugrats: Search for Reptar (the best ps1 game) and the Grinch game onto the pile. Maybe Pac Man World?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Pac-Man World got a steam remake not long ago, but it's kinda expensive. They're good games!

Except for maybe the Grinch one, but I remember enjoying it as a kid.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I never got very far with 40 Winks. Man, I'd forgotten that game even existed.

Is it possible to emulate Overboard! (shipwreckers I think in the US) with sound these days?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Mickey's Wild Adventure, apparently the same thing as Mickey Mania, was one of the first ps1 games we owned. Never did manage to beat it :allears:

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I feel like less than PS1 games. That console held out for a long-rear end time.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Ah Mickey's Wild Adventure was a brutal game to give to small children. :allears:

I'll offer both discs of Magical Drop III for the list.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Magical Drop :woop:

Curious why you picked the Japanese version though!

Also Suikoden 2 is also great. I played actual legit copies as a kid, no idea where my dad got them as everything else in his house was pirated, but they've both really stuck with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

abuse culture. posted:

Please add the following to your list:

Every Child Can Succeed 1
Every Child Can Succeed 2
Every Child Can Succeed 3
Every Child Can Succeed 4
Every Child Can Succeed 5
Every Child Can Succeed 6
Every Child Can Succeed 7
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI

Reading this as if it's Let the Bodies Hit the Floor.