Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

because Richard Lewis just died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Look out, Jerry Seinfeld!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

considering how he looked and sounded on curb your enthusiasm like 5 years ago I can't believe he lasted this long so good for him

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQMYumUgYI
Don't let RFK's wife gently caress it up at the start, it ends with Richard Lewis and closes with Bob Einstein

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

MrQwerty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQMYumUgYI
Don't let RFK's wife gently caress it up at the start, it ends with Richard Lewis and closes with Bob Einstein

as a white man i felt like it was a hate crime casting Cheryl Hines to be the shiksa wife in Curb and her marriage to Bobby Jr only lends my grievance credence

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BasicLich posted:

as a white man i felt like it was a hate crime casting Cheryl Hines to be the shiksa wife in Curb and her marriage to Bobby Jr only lends my grievance credence

Lol super dave was just swinging his head getting that joke ready while she was talking about being loose on curb and serious about what you really do

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 29, 2024

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
In a handful of years, we've lost Norm, Sagat, the Belz, Bob Einstein, and now Richard Lewis. gently caress me this is brutal. Gary Shandling and Rip Torn are gone, too. What a loss.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Rip det tansen

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I knew it! I knew it would be bad news. Wait, I have an idea. Maybe if you tell me the bad news in a good way, it wouldn't sound so bad.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

seinfeld is for sure gonna live to like 110

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

seinfeld is for sure gonna live to like 110

Seinfeld will see his show still rerunning in the 2090s.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

at least we still have lewis richard

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Grey Cat posted:

Seinfeld will see his show still rerunning in the 2090s.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH getting your head surgically grafted onto a harvested 18 year old body and needing daily transfusions of young blood in your New Zealand apocalypse bunker?!?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

lewis down

watching lewis and larry argue on curb was so great, funny af

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
when are these stand up comedians gona start eating their vegetables

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Sad that almost all the 10-10 number guys are either dead or CHUDs now. By my count, we only have Christopher Lloyd and ALF now.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
C.Lloyd only holding on to eke more out of the convention center money. Alf dad died years ago from being a crack addicted male sex worker.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Larry David walks through a grave yard with his last friend.

*at least I have you*
Friend has a heart attack

*music starts playing. Episode ends.*

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh God, everyone's dead and he's stuck having to listen to Cheryl Hines.

Also I haven't seen the show for like 20 years, did she gently caress up her face? I know people age, but she looks quite different to me.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I know right? What’s the deal with Susie being so drat fuckable? Weird poo poo. Glad we’re all on the same page with this one guys.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Oh God, everyone's dead and he's stuck having to listen to Cheryl Hines.

Also I haven't seen the show for like 20 years, did she gently caress up her face? I know people age, but she looks quite different to me.

It looks like pretty normal late-actor plastic-surgery to me. I don't think her face looks "hosed up" but her range of expressions seem suddenly much narrower.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ah I think if yer already beautiful, gettin' that sorta thing done is daft. Nah her face isn't hosed up, just the concepts a bit hosed up to me. I thought she did something with her jaw line, like that lioness business woman that scares me.

No idea why I decided to focus on this. Last episode I remember was I think Larry getting jerked off by a masseuse and Cheryl finding out via psychic.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This is the second time I heard the news, thought it was about Jerry Lewis, and then got mad about Jerry Lewis existing.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Jerry's hair still black?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Charles Bukowski posted:

Jerry's hair still black?

Considering he died in 2017, probably.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Charles Bukowski posted:

In a handful of years, we've lost Norm, Sagat, the Belz, Bob Einstein, and now Richard Lewis. gently caress me this is brutal. Gary Shandling and Rip Torn are gone, too. What a loss.

Contrary to popular belief, cocaine and laughter are not the best medicine

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I like the lady who swears a lot and hates Larry.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I know right? What’s the deal with Susie being so drat fuckable? Weird poo poo. Glad we’re all on the same page with this one guys.

Same.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
My favorite Richard and Larry episode is where Richard says Larry has a bleeding rectum, which is his excuse for Larry to get out of a dinner with Richard's girlfriend.
Those two were absolute gold together. That whole show is on another level.

I think I'll see if I can dredge up some of Richard's old standup this weekend as tribute. I've never seen any of it, so it should be a treat.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Sad that almost all the 10-10 number guys are either dead or CHUDs now. By my count, we only have Christopher Lloyd and ALF now.

Whats a 10-10 number guy

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Whooping Crabs posted:

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH getting your head surgically grafted onto a harvested 18 year old body and needing daily transfusions of young blood in your New Zealand apocalypse bunker?!?

its an antaricia bunker

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whats a 10-10 number guy

nothing what 10 10 with you?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The worst part about Curb ending is that Tracy Ullman is loving KILLING it and I need 10 more seasons of her

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whats a 10-10 number guy

Let’s take a trip back to the 1990’s….

https://youtu.be/4AlVH621E0E?si=MA4JAlc5i9BveGXd

https://youtu.be/QAeV-AWBCKI?si=h0OnRMgu3mCl90hl

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

her name is susan essmen

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Larry David has friends? Probably news to him!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BUG JUG posted:

Larry David has friends? Probably news to him!

Well, not anymore.

:rip: Richard

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I remember he was Prince John in Robin Hood: Men in Tights and he had a mole on his face that kept moving around throughout the movie.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

It’s ridiculous that bob saget is dead tbh

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Worf posted:

It’s ridiculous that bob saget is dead tbh

Being alive was really the weird part when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Ever notice he shows up in Limp Bizkit’s “Break Stuff” video around the 1:20 mark?