Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
My favorite Richard and Larry episode is where Richard says Larry has a bleeding rectum, which is his excuse for Larry to get out of a dinner with Richard's girlfriend.
Those two were absolute gold together. That whole show is on another level.

I think I'll see if I can dredge up some of Richard's old standup this weekend as tribute. I've never seen any of it, so it should be a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bonzo posted:

I'm doing a re-watch and most of early season are in 2000. He looks the same but still has black hair instead of no hair.

I'm not sure if Jeff and Cheryl will ever find work on a major series again. Jeff is a sex pest as Cheryl is married to a GOP/Q nutjob.

You're confusing Jeff with Weinstein. Happens all the time to the guy.